It’s official! Yesterday, after a grueling eight straight hours of revisions, I delivered SICK Part III to my courageous editor, Candace Johnson. This book put me through a painful labor. I began writing it almost one year ago. It think it was more difficult than the first two parts of the series for several reasons.
- I wanted to create an epic ending for my readers.
- I wanted to create an epic ending for myself.
- I wanted to give my characters the finale they deserved.
- I wanted the story to have depth and meaning.
- Life got in the way of writing.
I plan to put SICK Part III on preorder for 1/2 price by the end of the week.
The official release date will be in the middle of April 2017.
Thanks to everyone for being so supportive and patient. I don’t think SICK fans will be disappointed!
I’ve left you a little draft of the cover to get you in the mood. I’d love to know what you think of it.