I know my blog has sucked lately. You’re all very nice about it, but it’s true. And the third part of SICK is two months past my planned publication date. No writing, no revising, no blogging. The reason why I’m so busy is problem I’m very blessed to have. I have more work than I can handle, and more and more comes my way everyday.
Five years ago I started freelancing in web design and social media marketing. What began as a part time gig for extra Christmas money has now developed into a full-grown business. I am bursting at the seams and it’s time to get some help, so I’m thrilled to announce that my sister Gina has begun training as my first digital marketing protege!
I’m so grateful to have her help and I know everyone will love working with her. 2016 is galloping away and I have so many great plans for the future. I’m so glad I have someone on my team, especially my sister. Next in line for training is my baby sister, Tia. Then we’ll have the sister trifecta. Look out!
Not only am I training my sisters how to work and thrive in this creative and free lifestyle, I’m going to teach anyone who wants to learn. The demand for content management and social media marketing is exploding, and I’m developing a digital marketing course that covers all facets in an easily digestible format. You can learn more about the course and sign up for an invitation to the FREE beta-version here.
I’m also creating a course specifically for authors that includes my hacks and secrets to managing effective social media strategy without it consuming your writing time. You can get early access to that by signing up for Digital Marketing Mastery for Authors.
Last but not least, SICK Part III will be going out to my beta-reading crew next month (I hope) and then to my wonderful editor, Candace at Change it Up Editing. I even have plans to unearth my drafts of The Sculptor Series for release, and I’m itching to start blogging regularly again.
Thanks so much for staying subscribed to this blog through the thick and thin. There’s lots to come next year, so stay tuned! XOXOXO
Buffin’ it up!
Hey, all! I know I haven’t been writing any ‘real’ posts. I’ve been trying to placate you with obscure cocktails and old videos, but that’s because I’m knee deep in the shiz right now.
Some of you may already know that I’m doing Janice Hardy’s amazing at-home workshop Revise Your Novel in Thirty Days. It’s the best revision advice ever. Not to say it isn’t hard work. Revision is hard, especially when fixing a NaNoWriMo catastrophe, but Janice’s detailed system is perfect for a methodical person like me and it’s going to revolutionize my beloved sculptor.
I wanted to get this book out for you guys a long time ago. (You’ll laugh if you watch the pilot book trailer for The Sculptor. The release date says 2014! HA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA….HAAA…HAAA!!!) But, I rather be late than half-assed or even three-quarters-assed. I want to be absolutely sure it’s a full-ass effort. So…
Dear Writer Buds
- If you’re lost in revisions, or suspect something is wrong with your book but don’t know what it is, be sure to visit Fiction University. There’s a wealth of info there. It’s priceless and it’s free!
- I’ve slacked off on Writers Roast and my monthly contest. They will also return… eventually.
- Also, I know I’ve been tagged in a few blog hops. Thanks so much. I will get to them as soon as I can.
- Please, forgive my minimal posts. I hope to get back to regularly scheduled blogging soon. I aim to provide you with the finest book I can possibly craft. I promise, it will be a dark, crazy, and sexy (and somewhat disturbing).
- In the meantime, The Wrong David has been getting some wonderful reviews. I’m so pleased that people are enjoying it. I’ll be doing a Free Kindle Promo in May for its 1 year publication anniversary! Stay tuned…
- Also, I have a very special guest interview coming soon! Guess who???
Ciao from Panama. Leave any notes for me below…