As a writer, I know how difficult it is to keep up with life, work, and writing. Most of us would like more time to write, but we also know that having a social media presence is crucial to securing an agent or publisher, and essential to those of us who will self-publish or plan to do so in the near future.
That’s why I developed my subscription based Twitter Service for Writers. I will work with you one on one to develop your account using my digital marketing experience and my favorite Twitter software (Hootsuite Pro/Tweet Adder/Zapier and their mobile apps).
My new Twitter service is perfect for:
- Aspiring writers who have no idea how to get started with Twitter
- Writers who are not comfortable with web or computer based Twitter software and do not have time to learn
- Writers who do not want to spend money on web based Twitter software subscriptions or computer based software downloads
- Indie authors and traditionally published authors who need more website traffic and book sales
- Writers who are having trouble developing an engaged following
- Writers who are too busy to manage their accounts effectively
- Writers who need a babysitter for their Twitter account because they want more time to write
- acquire 100+ per month of genuine targeted followers for your genre (follower amount may vary, as these are real followers, not fake or bought)
- relevant tweets scheduled and monitored throughout the day
- your blog feed and news shared in real time through the account
- analytics and more!
Twitter Service for Writers Light
Twitter Service for Writers Complete