Some of you may already know that I’m doing Janice Hardy’s amazing at-home workshop Revise Your Novel in Thirty Days. It’s the best revision advice ever. Not to say it isn’t hard work. Revision is hard, especially when fixing a NaNoWriMo catastrophe, but Janice’s detailed system is perfect for a methodical person like me and it’s going to revolutionize my beloved sculptor.
I wanted to get this book out for you guys a long time ago. (You’ll laugh if you watch the pilot book trailer for The Sculptor. The release date says 2014! HA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA….HAAA…HAAA!!!) But, I rather be late than half-assed or even three-quarters-assed. I want to be absolutely sure it’s a full-ass effort. So…
Dear Writer Buds
- If you’re lost in revisions, or suspect something is wrong with your book but don’t know what it is, be sure to visit Fiction University. There’s a wealth of info there. It’s priceless and it’s free!
- I’ve slacked off on Writers Roast and my monthly contest. They will also return… eventually.
- Also, I know I’ve been tagged in a few blog hops. Thanks so much. I will get to them as soon as I can.
- Please, forgive my minimal posts. I hope to get back to regularly scheduled blogging soon. I aim to provide you with the finest book I can possibly craft. I promise, it will be a dark, crazy, and sexy (and somewhat disturbing).
- In the meantime, The Wrong David has been getting some wonderful reviews. I’m so pleased that people are enjoying it. I’ll be doing a Free Kindle Promo in May for its 1 year publication anniversary! Stay tuned…
- Also, I have a very special guest interview coming soon! Guess who???
Ciao from Panama. Leave any notes for me below…